Surviving Holiday Stress and Staying Healthy!

Photo by Angela Tague
I'm not sure what it is about a fresh blanket of snow, warm cup of cocoa or twinkling Christmas tree lights that makes the holidays so darn stressful.

Wait. It's none of that.

It's the extra cleaning, shopping, planning, travel, communicating with unpleasant relatives, spending more than you can afford and having no energy to do any of it after a long day of work, right? Got it!

The past few months I've been writing several articles about surviving the holidays and stressful times in general and thought it might be fun to take today to share!
So, what's your number one way to survive the chaos of the season? My top three are sneaking in a water aerobics class, baking something just for me in the kitchen or taking a mid-day nap with no regrets.

Until Next Time,
Choose Healthy!

Angela Tague
Whole Foods Living

PS: Want to see what else I've been writing? Follow me on Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

###

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or suggestion.