Ayurda Skin Care Products Make North American Debut

Following a whole foods lifestyle extends beyond the kitchen.

One of my New Year's resolutions is to reduce chemicals in my cosmetics bag. So, I'm often researching the equivalent of whole foods for my skin. While doing some research for one of my articles on Daily Glow, I came across information about Ayurda Skin Care Products. Although I have not tried this line of cosmetics, I'm intrigued.

The organic facial cleansers, exfoliants, body cleansing gels and skin moisturizers were released in North America at the start of the new year. Previously, the ayurvedic products were only available to women in Australia and New Zealand, according to BioMed Reports.
Flowering lavender.
Photo from Wikimedia.

Caring for the Earth

The company does not test its products on animals or use animal by-products. In addition to being cruelty-free, no artificial fragrances, dyes, parabens or synthetic fillers are used in the products. Women with sensitive skin due to allergies or illness may tolerate Ayurda USA products better than chemical-filled body care products. Ladies with dry skin can benefit from the products lack moisture-wicking alcohol.

A Less Irritating Option

The company not only grows the plants and herbs used in their skin care products, they also process the plants and create the formulas with a holistic approach. Cold-pressed oils, wild herbs, organic plants and natural fragrances are used. This is a welcome change from lab-created chemicals and pesticide-laden plant products used in non-organic beauty products.

A Natural Approach


Ayurda USA is also environmentally conscious. In addition to making products that will naturally biodegrade when placed in a landfill, the company uses recycled packaging, according to the company website. Women who are advocates for reducing and reusing will appreciate the company's desire to decrease waste and utilize post-consumer content.

Have you tried Ayurda USA Products? Please let me know what you think -- the good, the bad and the ugly.

Until Next Time,
Choose Healthy!

Angela

1 comment:

  1. On my own opinion, I am really happy to know that ayurda kin care products make North American Debut. I know that many North American people love to have this amazing skin care products. I think that I should also have some of this natural skin care product.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or suggestion.