It's Almost A to Z Time!

Image Credit: Blogging from A to Z Challenge
As I look out the window, sun beams down on quarter-size, sparkling snowflakes. But, I'm still dreaming of warmer weather. Thankfully, one of my favorite spring blogging traditions is just around the corner.

Yep, it's almost time for the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge.

Motivated bloggers have the opportunity to connect with writers, learn about new websites, build their email lists, make new friends and learn a little something along the way.

I'm thinking of sharing a month's worth of healthy, whole foods living snack ideas. Sounds tasty, right?

This will be my third year participating in the month-long challenge. You can learn more about the challenge and sign up with your blog on the official website HERE.

Do you plan on participating this year? Have you signed up or chosen a theme for your April posts? I have two blogs participating this year: Whole Foods Living and Web Writing Advice.

I hope to 'see' you online in April!

Until Next Time,
Choose Healthy!
Angela Tague
Whole Foods Living

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Angela. I'm signed up for the A to Z Challenge. Only participating with one of my blogs. From the Market to the Plate I'm still working out my theme. Might even just wind up doing a hodge podge of posts this year. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! I did the hodge podge thing the first year, and the variety was pretty fun! I just peeked at your blog and signed up to follow you! ~Angela

      Delete

Please leave a comment or suggestion.