Seeing Green? Over 50 Ways to Enjoy Zucchini this Summer

Summer stew with zucchini. Photo by Angela Tague
I've never grown zucchini in my garden. But, thanks to my friends with green thumbs, I always have a lot of the green stuff to experiment with each summer.

Let the zucchini madness begin!

Just the other day a girlfriend shared a bag of the fresh garden goodies and I've already put them to good use. Today I sauteed green disks of the vegetable with yellow squash, broccoli, tofu, red onions and garlic to make a healthy lunch.

I also have a slow cooker downstairs filled with various summer vegetables (including zucchini chunks) that I'm referring to as a summer stew.

In the past I've also ventured into the popular zucchini bread and cake recipes too. But this season I've been looking for some new ideas. So, I turned to Pinterest and started a board just for the occasion. Here's over 50 delicious ways to ENJOY (not use up!) zucchini this summer.

Feed Me Zucchini


So, what's you favorite way to eat zucchini? Tell me in the comments below!

Until Next Time,
Choose Healthy!

Angela Tague
Whole Foods Living

###

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or suggestion.