Behind the Scenes at Whole Foods Living

Recently it dawned on me that I've been sharing healthy tips, ideas, insight and recipes here on Whole Foods Living for 4 1/2 years and I've never taken a step back to tell you who is behind this blog!

So, Hello!!

My name is Angela and I live in Iowa with my husband Andrew and two fur babies, a weimaraner named Belle and a bull terrier mix named Orion. I consider the pups my co-workers since I work as a writer from a home office. I focus primarily on journalistic work and marketing content. (Nope, no poetry or fiction!)

I've been a vegetarian since 1998, and have "vegan days" on occasion. I've been following a gluten-free diet since the day after Thanksgiving in 2011 based on a doctor's advice and blood tests for Celiac Disease.

Whole Foods Living is my fun writing. I turn to this blog to tell the world about cool foodie things I stumble upon during my daily research (like a guy who forages for food) or to tell about a tasty, healthy recipe I accidentally tossed together (like my Banana Bread Smoothie).

When I'm not writing about health or nutrition topics here, I'm probably penning it for a client. I'm a regular contributor to the Tom's of Maine Good Matters blog, have written for grocery store blogs and worked on marketing campaigns for DiGiorno Pizza and Fiji Water. Whew!

I'm also a Pinterest addict. I have several foodie boards that you might like to browse or follow. Check out:
  • Feed Me Zucchini: Every summer I end up with too many of these green veggies. I share several ways to prepare it over on Pinterest.
  • Eating Gluten Free: This is a collection of gluten-free goodies, mostly baked goods.
  • Whole Foods Living: If it's a whole food, a blog post from this site or a healthy tip, I probably post it here!
  • Feed Me!: This board includes a variety of recipes, from healthy to sinful, for the hubby and I to try.
  • Healthy Apple Recipes for Fall: I love fall baking, especially using apples my mom's farm.
  • Let's Make Juice: Are you into juicing? Me too!
  • I Love Onions: Need I say more?
  • Eggplant Recipes & Tips: Last summer my garden was overrun with these purple beauties, so I needed lots of recipes to use them up.
  • Health & Nutrition: Random facts, infographics and ideas about living healthy.

So, why not take a quick minute and tell me a little about yourself in the comments below? Feel free to share links to your blog, website, Pinterest or other social media. I'd love to connect!

Until Next Time,
Choose Healthy!

Angela Tague
Whole Foods Living

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or suggestion.