In A Recipe Rut

I'm addicted to Pinterest.

I have so many food boards brimming with recipes I want to try. But, I have to be honest (and I know I'm not alone), I pin, pin, pin but never cook, cook, cook.

Well, that has to end.


So many pins, so little time! Screenshot from Pinterest.
I'm in a recipe rut, and it's time to try some new meals. The hubby and I eat the same 10 meals over and over, with variations of course, but it's still getting boring.

With the farmer's market in full swing, an obnoxious amount of recipes saved on Pinterest and a dining room bookcase devoted to cookbooks, it's time to get busy and break out of this recipe rut.

So, how do you stay motivated to cook new meals after a long day of work when your energy and time is waning? I'd love some tips!

Until Next Time,
Choose Healthy!

Angela Tague
Whole Foods Living

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or suggestion.