Pumpkin + Chocolate = Eww!

Photo Credit: SXC
Pumpkin this. Pumpkin that. I love pumpkin as much as anyone else, but when it comes to mixing this fall squash with chocolate--the madness has to stop!

Give me a dense pumpkin pie, fluffy pumpkin muffins, spicy pumpkin bars topped with cream cheese frosting and I'm a happy girl.

And since this blog is about healthy, whole foods, I will say I also love roasted cubes of pumpkin and a smooth, creamy pumpkin soup.

But, please don't mix chocolate and pumpkin. Those chocolate chip pumpkin pancakes on Pinterest make me want to gag.

Do you like pumpkin and chocolate together?

If you have a no-fail-to-die-for-chocolate-with-a-little-bit-of-pumpkin-in-it recipe to share, I might try it. Maybe. If it looks really tasty. Please comment below!

Until Next Time,
Choose Healthy!
(And have a Spooktacular Halloween!)

Angela Tague
Whole Foods Living

PS: Are you new to my blog? Don't miss a thing by signing up to get Whole Foods Living in your email inbox. There's a handy subscription box in the left margin of this page up by the title of this post. Go do it! You know you want to!

###

2 comments:

  1. A bit of chocolate drizzled on top of a loaf of pumpkin bread can be good.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Susanne....maybe. I'll think of you next time I make pumpkin bread, and maybe I'll try it! LOL! Thanks for the idea. ~Angela

      Delete

Please leave a comment or suggestion.