The 2013 Blogging from A to Z Challenge Starts Tomorrow



Are you in? The worldwide Blogging from A to Z Challenge starts in less than 24 hours!

Bloggers from around the world will get busy and update their blogs each day during the month of April. The idea is to write posts that highlight one letter of the alphabet each day, excluding Sundays. Why do we do this?
  • We're a little crazy.
  • We love to write.
  • We support other writers.
  • It's fun to gain new readers.
  • We like finding new blogs to read.
Are you ready? I am! Join me here at Whole Foods Living each day in April to learn how to make eating healthier easier and FUN! I promise! Now, get back to the holiday weekend and enjoy yourself! Happy Easter!

Until Next Time,
Choose Healthy!

Angela Tague
Whole Foods Living

###

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I look forward to following your blog through the A-Z challenge! I like to eat as healthy as possible. Just a day or so ago, I thought I'd do a 35 day challenge to eat for health skin! So this is great timing to find your blog@!

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carmen, Thanks for stopping by! Your 35-day challenge sounds wonderful! Good for you and good luck!! ~Angela

      Delete

Please leave a comment or suggestion.